If you have used your credit/debit card to deposit with, the funds will be credited back to the card used to deposit with. However, if you have used a MasterCard, or an invalid card - which we are unable to send payments to; your withdrawal will be returned to you via your choice of a bank draft or wire transfer.
If you have used a variety of credit cards, the card which you used the most for depositing will be used as the primary card for sending withdrawals to.
If you used a credit card or a debit card to deposit in to your account, the withdrawals are refunded in the following order:
1. Credit card
2. Solo/Switch/Maestro card
Since we automatically pay the funds back to your active credit/debit cards - please notify us immediately in the event any card used to deposit to your account has been lost, stolen or cancelled or should your E-wallet status change.
1. Photographic ID - A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdraw request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Drivers License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
2. Credit Card - A copy of the front and back of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of all the cards used. We ask that you block the middle eight numbers of your card number as well as the 3 digit security code found on the back of the card.
3. Proof of address - In some cases you may be required to provide documentation which confirms your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. Any transaction details of a card statement may be blocked.
4. Notarized documentation may also be required depending on the amount of your withdraw request (Done by a Notary "lawyer, notary public, etc." to certify something such as a signature on a legal document as authentic or legitimate by affixing a notary's stamp and signature).
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point of your Bingo membership.
In order to make the sending of the documents more secure we recommend that you send them in separate emails. With regards to credit cards, please send copies of the front and back separately. Once received, our members’ documents are digitally stored in a secure environment, which is accessible exclusively to specific specialized security agents.
After two business days, the status of the withdrawal request will change to 'Processed Successfully' and members will no longer be able to cancel it.
As described in the previous section, during the withdrawal process members may be required to provide documents to confirm their identity or ownership of the credit/debit cards used to deposit with to the bingo account. This ensures credits are made to the correct person and also ensures no one can use credit cards fraudulently. Documents may also be requested when a member wishes to increase their withdrawal limits.
The processing time for most of the withdrawal methods is approximately 5 business days. However there are some payment methods that may take a little longer and waiting for documents may also delay a withdrawal.
Please see the table below which has more detailed information on the processing times for each individual withdrawal method:
|Credit/Debit Cards||48 Hours||5 days||6-9 days|
|Solo/Maestro Debit cards||48 Hours||5 days||6-9 days|
|Wire Transfer||48 Hours||4-7 days||7-10 days|
|Bank Draft||48 Hours||Europe 10-15 days.
Rest of the world - 21-28 days
|Europe 13-18 days.
Rest of the world - 24-31 days
|Moneybookers||48 Hours||2-3 days||4-5 days|
|UKash||48 Hours||2-3 days||4-5 days|
|Instadebit||48 Hours||2-3 days||4-5 days|
All timeframes are calculated in business days (Monday to Friday). Please also allow additional time for Public Holidays.
It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to credit the funds to your account.
You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately and we will investigate the issue.
- There is a minimum withdrawal amount of £30/€30/$50 that can be requested.
- Please note that in addition to the minimum withdrawal limit, members must also have deposited before a withdrawal request is accepted. Therefore, you may be required to deposit additional amounts before a withdrawal request can be made.
- Bonuses can never be withdrawn. Real money won from bonus wagering can be withdrawn.
- There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of any withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
- We want our members to receive their winnings as soon as possible and will do our utmost to keep to the timeframes stipulated above. Please be aware however, that some withdrawal methods are completed via third parties and in rare cases delays beyond our control may occur.
- In the case of a Wire transfer, you need to enter your bank details in the cashier